RETURNS & REFUNDS
ATTACHÉ- RETURNS, REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Please read the following terms carefully as the same govern the returns, refunds and cancellation of the purchases made by you on our platform.
We provide a hassle free shopping experience, and while we hope that you are happy and satisfied with your purchases, in the event, you are not and would like to return the product then the following shall be applicable:
1. No- Cancellation: Orders once placed cannot be cancelled.
2. Returns: Once the product has been delivered, you may return the same within 7 (seven) days of date of delivery. Attaché shall not accept any returns beyond a period of 7 (seven) days. The product(s) that need to be returned should be returned with their tags intact and as far as possible in their original packaging. Attaché shall accept the returns of the product only once for a single product in exchange of a different size. Attaché shall not entertain multiple returns for a single product.
3. Exchange and Refunds:
(a) Exchange: In the event of any sizing issue and any defects in the product (like holes/tear in the cloth/any issue in the finishing of the product), you may exchange the product. The exchange shall be for the same product only. All requests of exchange shall be entertained upto a period of 10 (ten) days from the date of delivery. In the event of unavailability of the same product for exchange then you will be given a personalised coupon for the amount you have spent (this coupon code will be valid for 3 months from the date of activation)
(b) Refunds: Refunds shall only be made in the form of “Attaché Credit”. Attaché Credit shall be of an amount equivalent to the amount used for the purchase that has been returned (or sent for exchange). The same has to be brought to the companies notice within 24 (Twenty-Four) hours of receiving the package. The Attaché Credit may be used to purchase any other product of the same value. A personalised Credit Code shall be emailed to you Account 24 (Twenty-Four) hours from the date of processing of your return/exchange. The Credit Code shall be valid for 3 months from the date it has been emailed to you.
4. In certain circumstances, Attaché may decide, in its sole discretion, that it is necessary to cancel a confirmed order and make appropriate refund and payout decisions. This may be for reasons where we believe in good faith, while taking the legitimate interests of both parties into account, this is necessary to avoid significant harm to Attaché, and the clients.
5. In the event of any queries or clarifications, then the same maybe e-mailed to
6. Sale: In the event of sale, products once sold are considered final purchases and they cannot be exchanged or returned.